Asphalt is a popular material of choice for driveways in both residential and commercial properties. It offers durability and lower maintenance costs. However, asphalt can also deteriorate over time due to a number of factors, such as traffic and changes in weather conditions. When this happens, you may need to hire a contractor for driveway repair. In Kalamazoo, where summers can be really hot and snowstorms can be extreme, it is important that you have your driveway protected from the elements. If you’re on the fence about driveway repair in Kalamazoo, consider these factors to help you make up your mind. Click here for some further driveway paving tips: https://www.homeadvisor.com/r/driveway-paving-tips-and-ideas/.
Why Should You Go for Driveway Repair in Kalamazoo?
If your driveway is cracking or crumbling, it might be time to call a professional contractor like Aim Asphalt for a reliable repair service. Here are some reasons why we recommend driveway repair in Kalamazoo.
- Driveway Repair in Kalamazoo Can Keep the Damage From Getting Worse: Once your driveway starts crumbling or having cracks, it can easily worsen when it is exposed to the elements. When you immediately start with driveway repair in Kalamazoo, it can save you from more complex or costly replacements.
- Driveway Repair in Kalamazoo Can Help You Avoid Safety Hazards: Having a broken or jagged driveway can cause an accident and hurt you or your loved ones. A quick driveway repair in Kalamazoo can help you prevent accidents due to walking or driving over cracks and uneven surfaces.
- Driveway Repair in Kalamazoo Can Maintain Your Property’s Condition: A simple repair can go a long way in keeping your property in its top condition. Whether you own a residential or commercial property, your driveway may be one of your most significant investments because it serves as the entrance to your home or business establishment.
- Driveway Repair in Kalamazoo Can Enhance Curb Appeal: Aside from safety and maintenance factors, driveway repair in Kalamazoo can also contribute to restoring your property and enhancing its curb appeal. Driveway repair in Kalamazoo can even help you increase your property’s value when you decide to put it up for sale.
What Type of Driveway Repair in Kalamazoo Should You Choose?
While time, traffic, and weather may be the common factors that can result in damaged driveways, there are different types of driveway repair in Kalamazoo that your property may need. You can also ask a contractor like Aim Asphalt to help you decide which driveway repair in Kalamazoo is best for you.
- Paving: As a form of driveway repair in Kalamazoo, paving may require removing previous asphalt layers to replace them with new materials. Through this driveway repair in Kalamazoo, you can get rid of crumbling and extend the life of your property.
- Crack Sealing: This type of driveway repair in Kalamazoo uses a hot sealant on cracks to prevent water intrusion. As a form of driveway repair in Kalamazoo, crack sealing can extend the life of a pavement and even protect it from harsh weather conditions.
- Infrared Repair: Infrared driveway repair in Kalamazoo uses infrared rays to heat the area of a pavement that needs restoration. Choosing this type of driveway repair in Kalamazoo is cost-effective because it requires less time and fewer materials.
- Pothole Repair: To help you prevent potholes from creating further damage, you can select this form of driveway repair in Kalamazoo. Through this type of driveway repair in Kalamazoo, you can restore the overall look and function of the damaged area on your pavement.
Hire a Trusted Contractor for Driveway Repair in Kalamazoo
If you’re looking for a reliable, trusted contractor for your property, you can count on Aim Asphalt to provide you with excellent services at reasonable rates. We have more than two decades of experience in driveway repair in Kalamazoo. Whether you need us for your commercial or residential property, you can be sure that we can handle your need for driveway repair in Kalamazoo. Get in touch with us today to request a quote!
Aim Asphalt: Your Choice for Asphalt Installation, Maintenance, and Driveway Repair in Kalamazoo
Because of its durability, smooth exterior, and sustainability, asphalt is the material most commonly used to surface roadways and parking lots. Asphalt is generally safer and more cost-effective compared to concrete or cement. If you need help installing new asphalt in your property or keeping your current pavement in top condition, turn to Aim Asphalt. We offer services including asphalt installation, maintenance, and repairs.
Who We Are – Trust the Asphalt Maintenance Specialists For Driveway Repair in Kalamazoo
Regular upkeep of the asphalt in your property should be a key part of your exterior maintenance plan. It is beneficial not just for aesthetic reasons but also for safety purposes. When you need help sealcoating your establishment’s parking lot or sealing the cracks in your driveway, depend on Aim Asphalt.
Since 1994, we have been offering a complete asphalt preservation and protection program for clients in the Southwest Michigan area. Our experienced team can take care of surface preparation, paving, and more. We are committed to providing quality work every time. For your benefit, all of our employees are trained, and we only use first-rate products and materials. Check out our Better Business Bureau profile here.
What We Do – Providing Residential and Commercial Asphalt Services Including Driveway Repair in Kalamazoo
At Aim Asphalt, we are here to provide all of your asphalt needs. From surface preparation to repair, we have you covered. We offer year-round maintenance services for homeowners and business owners. Come to us for the following services:
For your residential or commercial surfacing project, choose the material that will give you the most long-term value. If built well, asphalt paving can last for decades and help prevent skidding. Let our skilled team take care of asphalt paving installation, and we’ll ensure that your finished driveway or lot will be in good shape.
Continual exposure to the elements can cause damage to your pavement. If left unsealed, even the smallest cracks can widen over time and cause further deterioration. At Aim Asphalt, we want to extend the life of your asphalt through crack sealing.
In this routine pavement maintenance service, we pour hot sealing material into a crack until it reaches street level. You can rely on us to seal the cracks in your pavement and help keep your asphalt from corroding.
While crack sealing is good for repairing fissures in your asphalt, it cannot stop further damage. Sealcoating will create a protective coating on the asphalt surface of your lot or driveway. This will prevent moisture penetration as well as repel gas, oil, and antifreeze.
Are you planning to have your asphalt surface sealed? To allow the asphalt to cure fully, we recommend waiting two seasons before sealing for the first time. Once you’ve had your asphalt sealed once, we advise waiting for two years before you have it sealed again.
Line striping is important for asphalt lots and driveways. A well-marked pavement can help enhance the curb appeal of a property. For business establishments, asphalt striping maximizes driving and parking spaces, helps keep drivers and pedestrians safe, and ensures proper access for people with disabilities.
If you want to help your guests or patrons navigate the driveways or lots in your property better, asphalt striping is your best option. Count on our team for detailed and long-lasting markings that meet your requirements and specifications.
- Infrared Repair
- Manhole Repair
- Lot Sweeping
Extend the Life of Your Pavement With Aim Asphalt: Driveway Repair Kalamazoo
No matter the complexity of your asphalt project, the team at Aim Asphalt can get it done. Using top-of-the-line products, we will install quality asphalt surfaces for your parking lots and driveways. We are dedicated to helping you protect your asphalt investment, so you can rely on us for maintenance and repair services.
To request the services of our hardworking and knowledgeable team, you may get in touch with us at (269) 964-PAVE (7283). We offer a free estimate. Let us take care of your asphalt installation and maintenance projects today!